Brass precision turned components manufacturers produce a wide range of products to be used in various industries. The brass precision turned components are available for various fitting needs in different sizes, shapes, designs and thickness. They also feature different technologies and serve to be the best solution of modern tools.
The Brass Turned Components are used in
- Automobile industries
- Telecommunication industries
- Aerospace industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Plastic industries
- Electrical industries
- Mechanical industries and many others
Brass Precision Turned Components available include
- Gas parts
- Sanitary fittings
- Cable glands
- Brass Inserts
- Sheet metal components
- Hose barbes
- Brass Fasteners
- Pneumatic fittings
- Brass running stud
- Adapters and spacers
The brass fasteners are available in wide range like screws, nuts and washers. The brass bolts are of anti-corrosive and water resistance nature and they are best for marine industry, kitchen and bathroom applications. The brass nuts are durable, attractive and available in wide range. The brass washers feature attractive finish and they are widely used for decorative and interior purposes. They are widely preferred by military, airlines, and gas and construction companies.
These brass components and fitting products are made from high quality raw materials that last long and environmental resistant. They also feature attractive finish with accurate damnation.
Things to know about Brass Turned Components and Brass Fittings
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc used for various industry purposes. It is the most commonly and widely used metal for quality product manufacturing. Although they are expensive compared to other type of metals like iron, they still have a wide application, as they are rust resistant and can last long for many years. The brass components manufacturer categorize and grade brass on the basis of quantity of zinc and copper mixture, the quality of brass may differ and they are categorized into grades like ;
- Alpha beta brass
- Beta brass
- Alpha brass
Each category has different properties and usages.
Key properties of Brass turned Components
- It features heavy tensile strength to get shape quickly and this is one of the main reasons for brass is used in different industrial applications
- Brass is highly flexible in nature and it is durable too
- Brass feature minimum frictional content and thus used for making doorknobs, locks, keys, gears and other components
- Low melting point of brass alloy enables to quickly mold the components into different shapes and accurately without the need for extra thermal force
- Brass components can be molded into any complex shapes easily and with uniformity
- The non-ferromagnetic properties of brass components further makes it easy to separate scrap metals and recycle quickly
- Brass components have good corrosion resistivity, therefore they become suitable to install in any places where corrosion is high
The demand for brass turned components is increasing in recent days for the above-said features and benefits. The brass turned components feature lower frictional value compared to the usual material.